Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Angel's wings have fallen

I'm a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fan. I cherish these shows. They are witty, intelligent and highly entertaining. And now, this. WTF David!

You're worried about your marriage being tainted? You have forever tainted my opinion of you, not to mention the optics through which I view you on Buffy and Angel. Sure, you're playing a character, but it will always be in the back of my mind now. Cheater, cheater, cheater! You have permanently altered my Buffy/Angel experience. Happy now?

How could you join the ranks of Tiger Woods and Jesse James? Why, David, why? Because your wife was preggers and got a little... rounder for a few months? Because some skanky ho threw herself at you and you figured: Hey, why not? I expected more from you. I expected better than this. 

And now you come clean because your mistress threatened to go public? Oh David. I used to think you were hot shit. I wanted to be Buffy so I would get to make out with you. Thank God we didn't hook up, and you didn't break my heart. Hey, it could've happened. 

Was Hollywood always so infested with liars and cheaters or is it that they're just more exposed now? This is disheartening to say the least, a blow to the Buffy/Angel legacy and to a new generation of Bones fans.  

You're dead to me now. And not in a hot, vampire kind of way. 
More like a maggot infested, rotting corpse kind of way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems that most of the Hollywood dudes have a case of the wandering d*ck these days. His wife is gorgeous as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails