Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Errant ramblings of an idle mind

Why is it that two Brits and one Canadian are judging contestants on America's Got Talent?

Why did some lame-brained studio executive agree to a remake of Dallas? It's a classic that shouldn't be tinkered with, and no cliffhanger will ever top the "Who shot J.R." storyline. Ever.

Miranda Kerr (Orlando Bloom's baby mama) states " I thought I would die giving birth." And people ask me why I don't want children.

Headline: "Mila Kunis in panties in GQ, talking sexism in Hollywood". Does anyone else see what's wrong with this statement?

Apparently, Katie Holmes would like to see Kate Middleton wear some pieces from her new Holmes & Yang clothing collection.

 Katie, if you want to dress the future Queen of England, learn how to dress yourself first.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your comment about not getting comments at studiothirtyplus.com so I thought I would comment.

see what i did there?

I promise I will visit more.

Oh I write here: http://lancemyblogcanbeatupyourblog.wordpress.com there's fiction and real life

Sassy Stylings said...

Aawwww Lance, you're the best!

I was trying not to sound too sad and desperate all the while feeling sad and desperate. Jokes. I'm totally cool with the radio silence. Or maybe I'm not... ohhh, now I don't know!

See what you've done! You've opened Pandora's box Lance!(Thanks for the comment, by the way. I really mean that.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails