Thursday, April 29, 2010

Evil trolls have run amuck... we must stop them!

After reading this, I am convinced that evil, mobile home dwelling, soap opera watching, cheap beer guzzling trolls are in charge. That someone, somewhere thought it would be a good idea for Katie Holmes to portray Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in a mini-series is more than a little disturbing.

As I stumbled upon this bit of news, my face immediately contorted into an agonized cry. It's almost as bad as naming Sarah Palin one of the world's 100 most influential people - unless they're basing that decision on Sarah having inspired Tina Fey's highly influential impersonation of her and the subsequent snickering and derision toward this Alaskan eyesore. But I digress.

Obviously, I'm underestimating how much influence Mr. Cruise wields in Hollywood. I cannot conceive that this would have happened without him. Damn you Tom! Your wife cannot act! She has about as much charisma as a gnat. And this is who will play one of the most recognized historical figures of the 20th Century? Why are you defiling Jackie this way? It's not right!

Maybe I'll start a Facebook group: "Ban Katie Holmes from portraying Jackie Kennedy Onassis. She can't act fo' shit!" It'll be huge. I can tell. 

On another note, also heinously grievous, was the mention in said article of Greg Kinnear appearing in The Last Song with Miley Cyrus. I like Greg Kinnear. I like him a little less now. WTF? Greg's career is not at the stage where he needs to pimp himself out to a tedious Disney star-making vehicle. Greg, you're better than that and you know it.

Evil trolls... I'll get you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails