Friday, January 8, 2010

La Lohan marred by fashion plagiarism

La Lohan is in trouble, yet again. This time she's being accused of copying already existing designs for her new clothing line 6126. I'm really wanting to give up on this child. 

Again, I ask the question: why do celebrities, with no relevant education or experience, think they can miraculously become fashion designers? Because they wear designer clothes? Please. It's like saying I can fly a plane because I travel in them. How much sense does that make?

Why does this girl get any air time at all? Every time I see some new misadventure she's involved in, my irritation with her and our fascination with talentless, fame whoring twats grows. Can we not think of anyone more interesting to waste our breath on? I mean, really. Lindsay is beyond has-been. She inspires pity and cringing. At this point in her life, she's an abject failure. 

Lindsay, I've given you this advice before and I'll say it again: it's time for you to get out of the spotlight, live off the celeb grid for a long while, go reinvent yourself. That way, you might have a chance. Otherwise, forget it. Your spiral will continue to move downward and you'll be an object of ridicule for years to come. 

You reek of desperation and it stinks. Do yourself and us a favour, and go clean yourself up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails