Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heidi Montag's staggering stupidity

Just when I think Heidi Montag can't sink any lower or get any dumber, she surprises me. I came across this gem on People.com. Canning your husband, I can understand. He seems like a total douche. But hiring a psychic in his place? Really? 

What kind of career-managing skills does a psychic have? I guess the one advantage, being a psychic and all, will be that Heidi's new manager can tell her now that she will fail in showbiz due to lack of talent, and Heidi can pursue some other line of work, and stop subjecting us to her idiocy.

Heidi claims she's "cleared all the negative energy in her life". I beg to differ. If she ditches the husband completely, then I might believe her. She also claims she's had "incredible experiences healing her life". You mean healing from being voluntarily hacked up and spit out as a generic Barbie-figure?

This girl, she makes no sense. On one hand, she's clearing her life of negativity, with a psychic who will help her manage her career "with light and love". On the other hand, Heidi underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day to basically look like someone else. Was that meant to clear her negative perceptions about herself?

I don't buy it. Heidi couldn't move her face a couple months ago, and claims she "almost died" from plastic surgery. Now she's all New Age-y, healing her life? Heal from the inside out, Heidi. Changing the outside doesn't erase self-doubt and fear of inadequacy. However, getting rid of your fame whoring douchey husband might help. 

I don't know about you but I think the "before" looks way better than the "after".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails